14-Day Authentic Alaska - Southbound Cruisetour on Norwegian Jewel
14-Day Authentic Alaska - Southbound Cruisetour
7-Day Fairbanks, Denali, Anchorage & Homer Land Tour + 7-Day Sawyer Glacier Cruise from Seward
The most complete tour of Denali and Alaskan life in the past and present. For the active, outgoing guest, this tour offers spectacular vantage points of Mt. McKinley with time to purchase an optional all-day fishing excursion.
Unique to this tour:
- Riverboat cruise and city tour of Fairbanks including a stop at the Trans-Alaska Oil Pipeline
- Explore Denali with a 7-hour Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Deluxe Dome Railcar from Denali to Talkeetna
- Visit Talkeetna, one of the best vantage points for Mt. McKinley
- Visit an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher's kennel for a private tour
- Kenai Peninsula and the artsy fishing community of Homer
- Opportunity to purchase a full-day Halibut and Salmon fishing excursion
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- So much more...
Special Benefits To Norwegian Cruisetours:
- All tours are fully escorted by local Alaskan guides
- 12- and 14-day Cruisetours include a visit with an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher
- Guaranteed animal sightings
- All tours feature travel on the rails of Alaska Railroad
*Hotel is subject to change.